Fatima Prayers of Reparation
These prayers were revealed to the three shepherd children in Fatima during the apparitions of the Angel of Portugal.
- O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, lead all souls to heaven, especially those in the most need of Thy mercy.
- My God, I believe, I adore, I trust and I love Thee! I beg pardon for all those that do not believe, do not adore, do not trust and do not love Thee.
- O Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I adore Thee profoundly. I offer Thee the most precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ present in all the tabernacles of the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges and indifferences by which He is offended. By the infinite merits of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary I beg the conversion of poor sinners.
- Most Holy Trinity, I adore Thee! My God, my God, I love Thee in the Most Blessed Sacrament.
- O Jesus, it is for the love of Thee, in reparation for the offences committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary, and for the conversion of poor sinners.
The Immaculate Heart of Mary: Core of the Fatima Message
Historically, devotion to Mary Most Holy in the form of her Immaculate Heart first occurs in the thirteenth century with St. Mechtilde, St. Gertrude, St. Bernardine of Siena and others.
The Five First Saturdays Devotion
Our Lady of Fatima's promises and devotion of The Five First Saturdays given to the Fatima seers in 1917.